The title of this blog post is fairly self explanatory, but just so we’re crystal clear: Infidels, I am now calling on you for the sake of your children and your children’s children, to teach them about the enemy before they do.
Now I know what some of you are thinking: “I don’t want my kid learning about Islam or Allah!”
As great as my empathy is for your opinion, I must respectfully disagree. You see, if you don’t take up this task, someone else will. It might be a misinformed friend, the cockroach queen Linda Sarosaur, or a timid schoolteacher who won’t rock the boat for various reasons. Somewhere along the line, they will get the message, and in all likelihood, it will be the wrong one.
If you doubt me, check out these women. They wouldn’t know “Sharia” from “Shinola” if the delorean from Back to the Future plowed them into Andalusian Spain.
“Morons,” you’re likely thinking. Well, don’t get too cocky, because if you don’t take the right steps now, this could easily be your kid.
Where to start? How about with a topic we just covered, Allah’s True Identity.
The first myth every American child learns is that Allah is the same as YHWH, or the God worshiped by Christians and Jews. As we have seen in the prior two postings, the symptoms do not match that diagnosis. Allah and YHWH are not the same, not even close.
How do you approach the subject with your children? And when? Islam is by no means a PG story, and its politics are full of complexities and contradictions, enough to make any Infidel groan.
Here’s how I tackled the seemingly impossible task:
1.) Choose the Right Time. Children typically start studying Islam around the 6th to 7th grade. That is why I feel it is best to start the courses in between the fifth and sixth grade, although your child’s maturity may dictate that you adjust this date right or left, depending. School breaks like Christmas, spring, and summer break are ideal because your child can better devote their attention to home school.
3.) History is Critical to understanding Allah’s origins. There are five major ancient civilizations that you need to study with your child in order for them to get this. Infidels, Allah is a LOT OLDER than we give him credit for. He may have been present when Joshua led the assault on Jericho! He was also likely in Babylon and Phoenicia (Details coming).
In order to get the full grasp of where this struggle really begins, study these five: the Phoenicians, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Hebrews, and the Ancient or Pre-Islamic Arabians. I am going to be posting my own videos shortly on this subject to help you out. They have been tested on a few pre teens who are already Taquiyya blood hounds!
- Hebrews: Why? We are told by an angel of YHWH that political Islam will be a problem long before Mohammed receives his vision in the cave. For those of you unfamiliar with Jewish origins in the Bible, I’ll paraphrase. Sarah and Abraham are promised they will have a son; when years go by and it doesn’t happen, Sarah looses her faith in YHWH and insists her husband sleep with her slave, Hagar. The result of this is a son by the name of Ishmael, who the Arabian people, and thus, the first Muslims, claim as their ancestor. The angel of the Lord says of Ishmael to Hagar in Genesis 16:11-12:
Behold you are with child, and you shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael because the Lord has heart your affliction. He shall be a wild man. His hand shall be against every man. And every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
Long story short, Ishmael will father a nation but it will not be the Jewish one. That is Isaac’s destiny.. Hagar eventually starts acting obnoxious toward Sarah and her son Isaac, which prompts her to have Abraham turn the both of them out of the household.
In addition, the Hebrews had several run ins with ancient entities who had traits in common with Allah, Baal being one of them.
- Phoenicians-They invented Baal worship and their toxic religious practices found their way into the Temple of YHWH. This made YHWH so angry that he forced the Hebrews out of their land by the hand of the Babylonians.
- Babylonians-The oldest written reference to Allah was found here, in the Epic of Atrhasias. This epic is a Babylonian creation and flood story that contains a brief synapse of a spiritual rebellion strikingly similar to Lucifer’s. Guess who led the spiritual rebellion against the Babylonian gods? I’ll wait. Just Guess. There is debate about which epic originated first, this one or the more well known Epic of Gilgamesh.
- Persians-These guys conquered Babylon while the Hebrews were still being held captive there. King Cyrus the Great was Persian. Their major motivation for worldwide conquest? To conquer the territory in the name of Ahura Mazda, the god of Zoroastrianism; historians have argued that this may be the first kind of Jihad, although no doubt a much kinder version.
- Pre Islamic Arabians-Their pantheon of gods and religious practices set the background for Mohammed’s world. Allah was the main god of the pantheon and also a god of the moon. Mohammed himself even had a family member who was a priest of Allah.
2.) Right sources. This is absolutely critical, but don’t take my word for it. Ms Bridget Gabriel explains the reasons a lot better than I do. Please see below
Here are some sources that are good reads/views for pre-teens and still get the message across.
- Dorothy Mills’ The Book of the Ancient World is a great place to start. This book was written in the 1920’s, so there are little idiosyncrasies we have to work around, such as calling Israel “Palestine,” etc, but it is clean of the Islamist’s influence, and it is a fairly easy but comprehensive read on four of the five major civilizations we must study.
- The Oldest Reference to Allah by Walid Shoebat. Retrieved from URL http://shoebat.com/2012/09/13/the-oldest-reference-to-allah/. This article discusses the possibility that Allah was a Babylonian god of violence in the ancient world, several centuries before Mohammed had his vision.
- Was Allah Originally a Babylonian God of Violence? By Tad Cron. Retrieved from URL http://godfatherpolitics.com/was-allah-originally-a-babylonian-god-of-violence/ (For Teachers). Another author takes on the possibility that Allah was a god of violence long before Mohammed encountered him. Easy and short article, a fun and appropriate read!
- The Life of Mohammed by Dr. Bill Warner– This book is a very down and dirty synopsis of the life of the prophet of Islam. At 60 pages, you really can’t beat this honest and surprisingly comprehensive text. It also provides a glimpse into what Ancient Arabia was like at the time of Mohammed.
- The Bible, no Infidels, not the whole thing! Here are a few parts to focus on: the book of Daniel because it contains the history of Babylon in its last days and the conquest of Persia. There is also some beautiful poetry and wild, prophetic imagery in this book. It has been called “The Revelations of the Old Testament” by Christians for this reason. Isaiah 14:12-15: describes the rebellion and fall of Lucifer. He is another possibility for Allah. 1 Kings 18:20-40: The story of the show down between the prophet Elijah and the priests of Baal. Here is an awesome video you can show as well:
Although there is not a lot of information about the religious practices of Jericho found within the Bible, archaeologists have connected a moon deity to this city by the name of “Yerich.” To this day, Jericho is still called “the city of the moon” by its inhabitants. With Allah having been a moon god long before he was an Islamic one, you may want to read Joshua 6:1-7 and explore this possible connection with your child.
- Epic of Atrahasis, although I recommend that you be very careful with this one. The problem is that there are several versions and Allah’s name has been scrubbed from many of them. If you are interested in reading this text then check out Walid Shoebat’s article The Oldest Reference to Allah. Retrieved from URL: http://shoebat.com/2012/09/13/the-oldest-reference-to-allah/
5.) Have Faith in Yourself- and in the ability of good to triumph over evil. They have been trying to wipe us all out for 14 centuries, and they haven’t done it yet! Teaching the course takes about 20-30 minutes 3-5 times per week for about 2-3 weeks.
I will start posting videos on the above civilizations next week to help you out with this, Infidels. At the risk of sounding like a home improvement store, you can do this, we can help!
Allah the Moon God: The Archeology of the Middle East. https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm
The Bible: King James version. (1973). New York: American Bible Society.
Crohn, T. Was Allah Originally a Babylonian God of Violence? Retrieved from URL http://godfatherpolitics.com/was-allah-originally-a-babylonian-god-of-violence/ (For Teachers)
Dice, M (2015). Hillary Supporters Endorse SHARIA LAW in AMERICA! Retrieved from URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE
Livingston, D. The Fall of the Moon City. Retrieved from URL: http://davelivingston.com/mooncity.htm
Mills, Dorothy. (2013). The Book of the Ancient World. Memoria Press
Pfitzner, E. (2014). Elijah & the Prophets of Baal. Retrieved from URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xiyljA9qz0
RWW News: Brigitte Gabriel Claims Textbooks Teach Children “Talking Points of Our Enemies” (2012) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_gt6Nqdh-8Shoebat, W.
Shoebat, T. The Oldest Reference to Allah. Retrieved from URL: http://shoebat.com/2012/09/13/the-oldest-reference-to-allah/