Ever notice how feminism these days is not so much about women’s empowerment and equal rights as it is about, well….Insanity? It seems more and more of these “feminists” try to out crazy each other with vagina costumes, lewd sayings, bizarre definitions of rape, sanitary napkins left in public places, and of course, their choice in leadership.
Case in point, Linda Sarsour, and while she’s been out of the spotlight lately due to her recent arrest at Paul Ryan’s office (praise YHWH, not Allah), I think she is still worth discussing.
Sarsour, better and more fittingly called by the Arabic translation of her name “cockroach” is a symptom of the disease of American female ignorance. This woman is aptly named, as cockroaches like to get into dark places, hollow places where light is dim or non existent all together….like the elitist American female mind.
These women, who tout vagina hats, hijabs, being “nasty,” and anything Anti Trump believe that because Sarsour is “the enemy of their enemy,” she is their friend.
In reality, she is just another enemy, one far more sinister than ten drunk Trumps on a twitter rant could ever be.
How do I know this? Simple, she wants Sharia Law here.
Here are just a few facts about Sharia Law, and these are just a few:
- People are not equal in Sharia societies. A non Muslim is never equal to a Muslim. Women are also not equal to men (this includes Muslim women).
- Divorce is easy in a Sharia society. The husband only needs to say “I divorce you” three times in front of an Imam, and you’re history, sweetheart. You may or may not get your fair financial share or custody of the children; in most cases, you won’t.
- Christians and Jews are usually second class citizens in a Sharia society IF they are allowed to live.
- Like shopping with your gay friend? Well in a Sharia Society you can kiss that one goodbye also. While Christians and Jews simply disagree with the practice of homosexuality, you won’t see them tossing Milo off a rooftop. In a Sharia society, you might.
- Better learn to use that concealer because wife beating is Ok in Sharia law. No, I’m not kidding, this really is allowed.
- A non Muslim cannot bear arms (NO GUNS FOR YOU!) Muslims can; this makes jihad of murder really easy.
- Think the IRS is bad? Try paying 30-50% of your income to the state despite your income level. It’s called the Jizya tax and it’s usually imposed on Non Muslims for their right to live. In Andalusian Spain, Dhimmis (Jews and Christians) had to kneel and pay the tax in a humiliating way to the Muslim overlords. On occasion, they were even kicked, hit, or spit on while doing it. (At least the IRS will let you mail in a check most of the time.)
- Freedom of Speech is a “no go.” You cannot criticize anything having to do with Mohammed or Allah or the religion Sarsour follows. Be prepared for major jail-time or even execution if you do. Asia Bibi is a Pakistani Christian on death row, and she has been there for several years. Why? Pakistani blasphemy laws, a set of rules so erroneous and subjective that just about anyone who doesn’t like you can say you said something about Allah, or burned a Koran, or drew a picture of Mohammed, and you’re toast.
- Sharia Law applies to everyone, NOT JUST MUSLIMS. In other words, if a Christian happens to be gay, he gets thrown off the roof just like the Muslim. Want to eat Bacon, have a glass of wine, or even eat a bag of chips during Ramadan? Better do it in secret or you could be flying with Milo off the nearest high rise…..or worse.
- Wear any color you like as long as its black….Well not exactly, but the overall idea is you’d better cover up. Sharia or “morality police” as they are called, take indecent exposure to a whole new level. In fact, girls inside of a Saudi Arabian school literally burned to death because the fire destroyed their Hijabs (head coverings) and they were “indecently exposed.” Author Azar Nafisi recounts her life in Iran as a professor of literature, and how she fought and lost her battle against having to wear the Hijab or as she called it, the “Chador.”
- Female Genital Mutilation- For details on this one, please refer to my last post under the subtitle: “Ritual Cutting.” Apologies Infidels, but I just don’t have the stomach for it today.
Now some of Sarsour’s followers would say “Oh but I’m more afraid of ‘Christian Sharia….'” citing the fictitious Handmaiden’s Tale by Margaret Atwood.
To them I must say: “Stop. Stop before you hurt yourself and our freedom.”
There is no such thing as “Christian Sharia Law” because the Christian community is very fragmented. Martin Luther started the protestant reformation 500 years ago in Germany, and since then different Christian denominations have multiplied like rabbits. There are over 30,000 different types of Christianity, each with their own set of beliefs regarding God and His role in the government. Pretty much all of them believe in some amount of separation between church and state, having learned the lessons of the Inquisition and the Salem Witch Hunts, to name just a few of Christianity society’s mistakes.
The closest thing you will find to “Christian Sharia” is the Ten Commandments:
- Don’t steal
- Don’t Lie
- Don’t Kill
- Keep the Sabbath Holy (Anyone here like weekends? I think YES!)
- Treat Your Parents Well
- Don’t Commit Adultery (Women, this one is for you!)
- Don’t covet your neighbor’s goods
- Don take God’s name in vain
- Have no Gods Before YHWH
- Don’t Worship Graven Images or Statues
Breaking only two of those laws will put you in jail in the US, and I believe even our atheist friends can agree that prohibitions on theft and murder are a good thing. The rest of those laws are primarily moral guidelines, applicable only to Christians and Jews, and other well meaning members of society who see their intrinsic value.
Unfortunately, many American feminists will be slow to admit their mistake of following Sarsour like they are slow and inept at admitting anything else. The American feminist mind has snapped to the point where they are running not on facts or logic, but on pure emotions.
Deep down I believe the leftist feminists know it, but are loathe to admit it, because admitting it would mean they would have to own their mistake. Many prefer option number two, which equates to blaming others, usually men who dare to act like, well….men.
Thus when Donald Trump was caught talking like a Marine, they celebrated being “nasty,” put on vagina hats..and the rest is history. The irony is that in doing so they prop up a woman who crows Sharia Law, a legal system that allows for female mutilation (perhaps they should have mutilated those hats first????)
In short Infidels, Cockroach and others like her are a huge problem, but the biggest problem we have is ignorance, specifically female ignorance. It’s like watching a bunch of lemurs careen toward their death at break neck speed, or a pilot fly a plane until its out of gas, and then use the fumes to crash into the hanger.
How do we fix this?
1,) Educate yourself. Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaiden’s Tale may be a captivating and well written work of fiction, but at the end of the day it is just that….FICTION! Check out some great non fiction reads for a more accurate perspective on a REAL theocratic threat to western women everywhere: SHARIA LAW!
Dr. Bill Warner wrote a wonderful and succinct booklet entitled Sharia Law for Non Muslims. This book hits on the main bullets and should only take a day or two at most to read (it’s less than 50 pages!)
Another wonderful book, is Reading Lolita in Tehran: A Memoir in Books by Azar Nafisi. This one is a bit wordy, but well worth your patience. It is a very poetic and heartbreaking autobiography on what it was like for her, as a woman, to lose her freedom during the Iranian revolution of 1979!
If you want to read about a multicultural Sharia society from a historical perspective, check out The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise: Muslims, Christians and Jews under Islamic Rule in Medieval Spain by Spanish author Dario Fernandez-Morera.
If you’re really ambitious, you can read the Sira and Hadith yourself, although I have to warn you that if you’re a busy parent these texts might be a little more than you want to take on. Bill Warner also made condensed versions of these classic Islamic Texts that are also worth a gander.
If you’re not confident about your understanding of the US Declaration of Independence or the Constitution, then Hillsdale College will send you a free pocket copy of both. Copy and paste this link to request them:
2.) Share. If you can, purchase the books and then lend them to others or give them away as gifts. You can spread the knowledge to other Infidel moms and dads this way.
3.) Once you are done educating yourself, educate your children. Now I am by no means suggesting they read the Hadith or Sira (please no; there is some pretty “NC-17” stuff in there). There is also no need for them to become legal scholars in any sense of the word. When it comes to Sharia Law, all they really have to do is understand this overarching fact:
Sharia Law is not compatible with US Constitutional based law or freedom in any way, shape or form
I did an activity with my children on how to teach them the difference between US law and Sharia law. I am currently working on this video and will post in a couple of weeks. Apologies for the time lag infidels but our staff will be doing some traveling over the next few weeks.
Until then, Infidel On!
Fernández-Morera, D. (2016). The myth of the andalusian paradise: muslims, c
hristians, and jews under Islamic rule in medieval Spain. Wilmington, DE: ISI Books.
Miller, A(2017) The Daily Mail. Transgender activists claim ‘p****hats’ that women wore at anti-Trump marches alienated the transgender community by suggesting ‘a vagina is essential to womanhood’ Retrieved from URL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4150174/Activists-claim-women-s-marches-isolated-trans-community.html#ixzz4yw9UBime
Nafisi, A. (2015). Reading Lolita in Tehran: a memoir in books. Melbourne: Penguin Books
The Rubin Report (2015). Milo Yiannopoulos Hates Feminism. Retrieved from URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiESisEL43c
Warner, B. (2010) Sharia Law for Non-Muslims. CSBX. LLC.